Hoarding boards or commonly referred to as billboards can be made into an array of shapes and sizes. These boards, over the time have extremely evolved. There was a time when a painter was hired to paint on the board, and it was erected on a specific site so that people could look upon it during their commute. Now, the very board has been changed into different sizes that any business can choose from to suit their present demands.
To common people, a board is just a board, irrespective of its size. However, what matters is, its content and how wisely the space is used to paint the information on it. Therefore, size matters a lot in hoarding boards because they decide how much information will be posted on it and how many people would be reading it. For example, a huge billboard would be easily visible on a highway from a long distance, making it apparent for the commuters to read it. These kinds of boards can be expensive, but they make full use of their size.
Since hoarding boards never run out of fashion or from business, these remain the favourite among the advertisers as well as business owners. In an era of online marketing, it is in fact a great surprise that this outdoor marketing method has made a place of its own, which is why business owners still prefer to have physical boards hung outside for outdoor promotion.
A hoarding board maybe designed in different sizes and can be constructed over different types of structures. Let’s take a look at the main types of offbeat hoarding structures:
• Monopole – A single steel pool on which a board is hung on the very top. It is an expensive hoarding option, is usually seen on highways and probably the best to reap ROI.
• Steel I Beam – This hoarding construction option is very standard and the base is around 12’x24′. In terms of resale or marketing, this holds an average record.
• Steel Multi-pole – Although a cheaper substitute to the monopole hoarding, this is an economical option for those who still want to catch attention of the onlookers.
• Wooden Multi-pole – This is probably the oldest way to advertise, where a hoarding board can be hung over the telephone lines and other utility poles. It has a very poor ROI worth.
• Digital LED Boards – This one is the most expensive and the newest one in the market. It is exactly what we see at the places such as Time Square or in Las Vegas. These boards are large television boards assembled together and programmed in order to changed and display ads after a period of time. These are the most expensive hoarding boards to opt for, but can reach a massive crowd at the same time and return your invested money easily.
• LED Signs – The LED signs are also newest in the market and they allow the business owners to flash a particular message that is programmed to be displayed through the LED lights on a board. This is also a great way for marketing.
Hoarding boards are available in different sizes and types for a wide range of clients. Because of this diversity, one can easily choose one for their business advertising requirements.